Thread: 6x9 film back

6x9 film back

well i got the film loaded right, went and took some shots to try it out, i do like the 6x9 with the ektar 127 lens, much better than my 80mm yashicamat, here is a scan of my first pic taken with the 6x9, my current scanner will only scan 35mm, but i have a medium/large format scanner on the way,,, best regards and thanks for all the help in loading this fu##ing thing.......

Re: 6x9 film back

Quote Originally Posted by jj golden View Post
    well i got the film loaded right, went and took some shots to try it out, i do like the 6x9 with the ektar 127 lens, much better than my 80mm yashicamat, here is a scan of my first pic taken with the 6x9, my current scanner will only scan 35mm, but i have a medium/large format scanner on the way,,, best regards and thanks for all the help in loading this fu##ing thing.......
    The 6x9 format with a 127mm lens or even 135 (or 110mm) is indeed a very flexible combination. If you like that format invest in a good Horseman RFH and you're set up for a long and rewarding pleasure time... RFH in this size (as well as 612) are a gold mine for pictures because they avoid many inherent disadvantages of sheet film photography while keeping many advantages of LF cameras.