I'm committed to moving up to 4 x 5 after shooting 35mm color landscapes for som e time. I've done a fair amount of reading about LF photography, but most of th e books I've read deal more with camera movements and such, and I can't find any information on simple everyday issues. I appreciate your input on what are pro bably fairly stupid questions. 1. How do I know which lenses are compatible with the lensboard on my camera? I understand there are different shutter sizes, but in the end, how do I know wh ich lens I can buy to fit my camera? 2. I don't have any darkroom equipment and plan to shoot almost exclusively col or transparencies such as Fuji Velvia. Once the sheet of film is exposed, how d o I store it before delivering it for processing? I can't imagine I have to lea ve it in the film holder or deliver it to the lab in the film holder. Along the same lines, what about Fuji Quickloads? Can I store the exposed transparencies outside of the film holder and is there any mail in processing options such as Fuji's 35mm slide processing mailers? Can I or do I need to buy a film holder f or Quickloads to fit my camera? If it means anything, I'm seriously looking at a Linhof Tech IV. It has all the movements I need and is rugged enough to put into a pack for two or three day b ackpacking expeditions. Thanks in advance for any help.