The lens is in good condition with a spot near its front that i'm assured by dea lers won't affect the image, but the shutter has been tested as slow at all spee ds, especially the faster ones like 1/400, which is off by 100%. i've had free t ests and estimates done ($35-$45 depending on the repair shop here in nyc). i'm trying to decide whether to 1.) keep it, have the shutter overhauled, and buy $5 0 lens boards for them so i can use it in my new (used) toyo 45A, or on the othe r hand 2.) just sell it(i've been offered as much as $200 in cash and $250 in s tore credit. so i wonder: 1.is it worth fixing and buying a lens board for? (how good is it as lenses go, and what will i lose in the way of performance by not using the best lenses avai lable? after all, it's not multicoated, and i've heard that when "converted" it' s performance is poor) shouldn't i just trade it in towards a Sironar-S 150 with a good shutter? 2. is it fixable so that the shutter is very accurate? 3. is it important to have it professionally mounted on a toyo lens board, or ca n i do it myself?

thank you for your help. mark