Thread: Next Scanning/Digital Workflow Workshop -- Finally

Next Scanning/Digital Workflow Workshop -- Finally

With apologies to all for the crazy shuffling during the Fall as the City of Columbus kept fooling around with the power in Midwest's block over ever shifting weekends and the construction on my new studio space lagged .... we now have one more date for this year!!!

We will be running a Large Format Scanning and Digital Workflow Workshop at Midwest Photo in Columbus, Ohioo on the weekend of December 8th. As always, this will be an intensive, hands-on workshop limited to 8 participants. Right now we have room for four more. The details are on my website (www.fourpointlanding.com) just click on Scanning Workshops on the home page ... ignore the dates .. this date just got nailed down and I haven't changed it yet on the web. Also feel free to email me at tedharris@fourpointlanding.com or Jim at Midwest @ jim@mpex.com for all the details.

We are now working on a schedule for later in the Winter and the early Spring. Likely to be one workshop in New Mexico and one here, in New Hampshire.

Re: Next Scanning/Digital Workflow Workshop -- Finally

The next Large Format Scanning and Digital Workflow Workshop will be the weekend of December 8 - 10 at Midwest Photo in Columbus, Ohio. You can dowload the details fro the front page of the Midwest website or contact me or Michael Mutmansky direct.

We have a few places left for this workshop. In response to a question I got offline, yes, students are half price.

We are working on timing for the New Mexico Workshop now and will have details in another few days.
    Last edited by Ted Harris; 25-Nov-2006 at 08:28.