In addition to the Japanese lenses mentioned above, you can also use the Fuji 600 f12 telephoto. I have had one for about a year, and am reasonably pleased with it.

I have an older Linhof TK 45 (predates to the S model), and use a Gitzo 500 series tripod with a 500 series 3 way pan tilt head. Sorry, I don't recall the specific model numbers, but I've had this stuff for awhile, and I doubt that any of it is in current production, or if it is, is an identical match to what I have.

At any rate, with this relatively stable platform, the camera, when extended 383+ mm and with a relatively heavy lens (1 kg) on the front standard, is very prone to vibration. The vibration can be due to wind or even an exhuberant tripping of the shutter. So some care is required to obtain sharp images.

One thing that might help would be to use the reinforcing bar that Linhof sells. If this has a tripod mount hold near the center, it would provide a better balance than can be achieved with just the camera. I haven't used one, because I prefer to avoid the extra weight, at least for now. Another alternative, assuming that you own a tripod head with a quick release plate, would be an extra long mounting plate. Then you could position the camera as needed relative to the tripod head.

Schneider and Rodenstock make great lenses, but I must admit that I don't understand your implicit knock of the Japanese lenses.

Bruce