First, let me appologize if this is not the place to ask this question. However, since this forum is dedicated to large format photography, I decided to seek guidance here. I am not a photographer, but my father (88 years old) is.

He has a Linhof Technika V ( I am not positive on the model, but have done as much research as I could on the subject) with two Schneider lenses and most of the necessary accessories.

My dad wants me to sell the camera for him on eBay, but I suggested he first find out if any professionals or large format afficionados have any suggestions.

I would like to know where is the best place to sell such a camera? Can any of you suggest any web sites that might help me determine the value of his gear? Also, one of his lenses is a convertible lens that I beleive has a problem. I am trying to contact Marflex to see if I need to send it to them. The black bezel on the lens is rotating to the left, thus throwing off the apperture settings and messing with the operation of the shutter speed. Is this bezel supposed to move?

Thanks for your help, and again, I appologize if this is not a good place to post this message.