Might as well make it a new thread.

It started kind of loose in the thread " Hands up if you have anything to do with Sweden".

Kind of an last minute fun gathering. It has been in the works for a while but has been changed to a closer date due to scheduling conflicts here on my end.

George from Luxemborg will be flying in the eveing of the 25th to Bromma and flying out the evening of the 1st of August. Bromma is one of many airports in the Stockholm area and the closest. Other alternatives are Arlanda (the main international airport), Västerås and Norrköping. The later two are about 1,5 to 2 hrs by bus to Sthlm.

I will put together a list of hotels and prices later this week. I will post one or two for being intown and the two closest to my studio. It all depends upon your budgets.

What we do and what people want to shoot is still kind of open. If I get concrete decisions from everyone on what you are interested in shooting I will put together a more finalized location shoot list.

Some areas of interest might be Sthlms architecture, nature, the archipelago and studio work should anyone be interested. Otherwise my daylight studio ( www.studio20m.com ) will be available for those whom want to develop by hand or should you have materials for Pt/Pd use my 5000W plateburner. I still haven't used it and am waiting for someone to show me the ropes. Flashes, Tungsten and HMI lighting is no problem either.

The bigger the cameras the better as we really want to put the new 20x24 color enlarger to the test! The photolabs owner will be around for anyone whom wants to develope film and or make some MONSTER prints.

George hopes to bring a 20x24 neg so we can play! http://www.largeformatphotography.in...cons/icon7.gif

Any takers?

Best Regards

Tedd