Thread: French Large Format Conference, Fontfroide Abbey, France, October 13-14-15 2006

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

French Large Format Conference, Fontfroide Abbey, France, October 13-14-15 2006

The second French Large Format Conference will be held at Fontfroide Abbey, France
    three days including a week-end : 13-14-15 October 2006.

Fontfroide Abbey is a superb cistercian abbey located near Narbonne, France, close to Spain and the Eastern Pyrenees, on the Mediterranean side of the Pyrenees.

The program is available in French, as soon as I have some information in English I'll post it here.
    http://www.galerie-photo.com/2eme-co...n_contenu.html

Language of the conference will be French only ;-) but including : Swiss-French, Belgian-French, Canadian-French, etc... ;-)

Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, the registration fees are modest, the number of attendants is strictly limited by seat capacity in the conference rooms, so if you plan to attend you should register by mail to the organiser Henri Gaud (see his e-mail in the conference web site)

You can also contact me by e-mail (see in my profile here), I'm fluent in English and I'll gladly help you to register if you plan to come.
    Last edited by Emmanuel BIGLER; 31-May-2006 at 02:01.