Thread: Durst CLS450, unstable light after 25 seconds

Durst CLS450, unstable light after 25 seconds

Hallo,

I have read through many pages about the Durst CLS450 head but seem to not be able to find a solution for my problem so I will try a post.

Long story short, I have a Durst CLS450 which "powers up" after 25 seconds. The light is stable till it hits 25 seconds and the light suddenly becomes brighter.
    Is this a feature that I don't know about or is there something wrong with the power supply?

I tested an older Durst CLS450 that I originally swapped out with this "new" one, both are doing the same.
    Could this be an issue with the power in the building? It's an older building from 1904 in Germany.

Also I swapped it out because the yellow filter seems to lack yellow when color printing. Couldn't filter out the blue cast. Seem to have the same issue with the new head also. But can be corrected through adding Cyan.

Did someone experience the same issue or have any idea what is going on here?

Re: Durst CLS450, unstable light after 25 seconds

First guess is the power supply. Could it be swapped easily with something else?

Please inform us of the input and output, f example 230V AC 1A and 75V AC/~ ( as opposed to DC /= ) 5A

Sent fra min SM-S901B via Tapatalk