Hi,

Are there any multi-sheet 8x10 daylight processing equipment in between SP-8x10 and Jobo 3005?

I recently started 8x10 and got excellent results processing B&W in a Stearman Press SP-8x10. One sheet at a time of course.

Now that I can shoot multiple sheets (4-6) in one portrait session, I'm looking for multi-sheet processing options to save time. It seems the default choice will be Jobo 3005. But it looks quite big and requires the motor base, both of which might be problematic for my small home "darkroom" (a guest bathroom) with very limited counter space. And it costs more than the Kodak #2 camera kit I have.

Another option might be several Cibachrome/Unicolor paper tubes. In photos, they look slightly smaller than the Jobo 3005. And maybe I can hand rotate multiple of them in a small bathtub. Is it doable if you have experience?

Yes another option is those plastic tanks that handles 12 sheets. But it is a bit difficult to do agitation - I had mixed results (uneven development) with similar 4x5 Yankee tank.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated too.