Thread: An Etsy shop offering 3D-printed lensboards/adapters and other accessories

An Etsy shop offering 3D-printed lensboards/adapters and other accessories

Tin Can

Re: An Etsy shop offering 3D-printed lensboards/adapters and other accessories

Interesting. The ability to use L39/M42 lenses as a barrel lens.

John Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Can View Post
    I bought a product for my Hasselblad from them. It fit perfectly but had many little pinholes. If you order a lensboard from them, expect to need to paint the backside to close up the pinholes. Not knocking them, just saying to inspect the product carefully.

those pacemaker lens boards look sturdier than some i've seen, but i'll stick with my own design. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5817139

Thanks for the heads up. Did you buy one of the L39/M42 boards? Always wanted to try one of my Helios lenses. Curios as to how one would focus, set the lens to infinity then focus w/GG?

It's amazing what's being done with these printers! People are constantly finding ways to breathe new life into old equipment. I've used adapters that allow you to shoot 120 film in a 616 camera and 35mm film in a 120 camera. The LomoGraflok instant back is a very cool example, think it's only limited by (smart) people's imagination.