I just found this company, newssuperstore, when searching for a flange for an Ilex #3 shutter. https://www.newssuper.store/detail/G...bgaf9adbg.html

The website says they have 100 of these, which will work out to about $25 each including shipping. Not certain if this is the correct flange, they claim it to be a used "Genuine ILEX #3 flange for all Ilex 3 shutters. 1 7/8″ threads. Fits a 2″ hole.".

They show a measuring rule, looking like about 1 7/8, which is pretty close to the 1.91 40 tpi, but no mention of threads. So this may be what I'm looking for.

This company appears to sell a fairly oddball collection of surplus items, including lens boards for view cameras, mounting flanges for same, analog electric meters, and clothing items. They give an address that does not show results on Google or map.Google. They are on "Wescam Court" which is obviously scammy, since that street doesn't exist. They did not answer the phone on Saturday, but I will try again tomorrow. They accept only PayPal or bitcoin payments. My spider sense is tingling, but why would a scammer on wescam court be selling lens boards and analog meter movements and not things that are more popular?

Anybody know about this outfit?