I know it's not the most popular look, but it's a look "eye" love (ha ha). Are there any large format lenses known for this look?

Sample of the look, from fstoppers:
Attachment 241499

Reference shot for the catty bokeh of one of my favorite lenses, Minolta's MC Rokkor 50/1.4, from Phillip Reeve:
Attachment 241500

Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I do like the look! Less the outlined look, mainly the almost halo-like effect of the warping bokeh.

Also, you might find it interesting that the effect is called optical vignetting, the bokeh is physically clipped (from photographylife.com):
Attachment 241501

If I'm being honest, I would very much like to find a catty 300mm or so, with enough coverage for some movement on 5x7, with a pronounced cat eye sorta look. I do know that 50mm translates to 250mm, not 300mm, on 5x7, but I would like a bit more reach. I recently found out about the Tele Dynar 32cm f/6.3, which apparently covers 8x10, seems nice. Also, I already have a nice Fujinar 25cm f/4.7 which I haven't really tested the bokeh of. I should do that. I would hope a singlecoated tessar might have nice bokeh. Hmm... Pardon my liberal use of the B word...