Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: New 75mm Hypergon Lens

Re: New 75mm Hypergon Lens

Quote Originally Posted by rayfor View Post
    You sill need to adjust the camera parallol to those trees if you want to get rid of perspective distortion. But hypergon provide almost zero distortion, which means those trees will be straight. As for the fan, you can control lens cap as shutter with one hand and blower for the fan with the other hand.
    Thanks. So, it doesn't really matter how long or how fast or how consistently the fan blows then? It just needs to move?

Actually I've put some photos on other SNSs, I will also add some image onto elevan's website and this thread later.
    What is a "SNS?" Social Networking Site?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sawyer View Post
    If you look, the trees aren't quite vertical. The needed movements would have put them slightly out-of-focus, so I just let the lens do what it does. It's remarkable that it can stay rectilinear at that wide an angle.

I just used two releases, an air bulb to spin the fan, and a regular cable release to drop the fan away. I didn't need a third for the Packard shutter, as I just used a black box as a lens-cap style shutter. Manual override, as it were.
    I have to Google what an air bulb release looks like because I am imagining something odd. Out of curiosity, what's driving you to get a new hypergon lens? I skimmed prior replies. They got technical. This lens' update is mainly the AR coating, right?

Also, maybe I missed this @rayfor. The lens comes without a shutter so whoever buys one will need to get their own, right?

Stuck inside of Tucson with the Neverland Blues again...

Quote Originally Posted by Certain Exposures View Post
    I have to Google what an air bulb release looks like because I am imagining something odd. Out of curiosity, what's driving you to get a new hypergon lens? I skimmed prior replies. They got technical. This lens' update is mainly the AR coating, right?

Also, maybe I missed this @rayfor. The lens comes without a shutter so whoever buys one will need to get their own, right?
    An air bulb is just a rubber bulb you can squeeze to blow air out, in this case through a hose leading to the fan. Blow air on the fan and it spins.

And I'm not interested in a new Hypergon as I have the original.
    "I love my Verito lens, but I always have to sharpen everything in Photoshop..."

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent Laval View Post
    Hello all,
    does anyone have effectively receive the lens from "elevanfilm.com" I placed an order and they give me a tracking number but it says "Your package is waiting to be picked up by the carrier." since 7 days now !
    And my mails get returned saying "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender ..... multiple delivery attempts failed"

Strange !
    Hi, elevan is my friend and also my sales agent. As far as i known first 5 order has been dispatch last week, the rest will be sent this week as I did not know there would be this much order and just send some lenses to him last weekend. If you have any problem on ordering or shipping you can ask him on his website. I will also tell him about this.

Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    At least you have a tracking number. I am still waiting for one.
    The rest will be sent this week as I did not know there would be this much order and just send some lenses to him last weekend.~~

Quote Originally Posted by amansjeanphilippe View Post
    good!
    but I didn't find it, could you provide a link to printables?
    Thanks
    J.Ph.
    I've update the link to main thread

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent Laval View Post
    Hello all,
    does anyone have effectively receive the lens from "elevanfilm.com" I placed an order and they give me a tracking number but it says "Your package is waiting to be picked up by the carrier." since 7 days now !
    And my mails get returned saying "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender ..... multiple delivery attempts failed"

Strange !
    Hi, I'm from Elevanfilm team. The parcel is still in transit to destination, I sent you an email about the transportation detail. Sorry for let you wait so long...

Quote Originally Posted by Elevan View Post
    Hi, I'm from Elevanfilm team. The parcel is still in transit to destination, I sent you an email about the transportation detail. Sorry for let you wait so long...
    I don't think I have receive the tracking number. My order is #E14, appreciate if you can contact me about parcel detail? Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaluke View Post
    I don't think I have receive the tracking number. My order is #E14, appreciate if you can contact me about parcel detail? Thanks a lot.
    Hello, since your address is different from others, we will send your parcel out via SF-Express in tomorrow, I will send the tracking number to you via Email. Thank you very much.

I've update the link to main thread
    I found it
    Thanks
    J.Ph.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevan View Post
    Hello, since your address is different from others, we will send your parcel out via SF-Express in tomorrow, I will send the tracking number to you via Email. Thank you very much.
    Hi, what about E7? I have a tracking number but it doesn’t seem to have started its journey…just “shipment info received”.