http://www.mcmaster.com/
part number "6142K58" around $40. Make an enclosure for the motor. and you can even make a tempering bath like an original Jobo from pvc sheet stock. Just put a round, roughly 2" diameter piece of magnetic steel to the motor shaft and the jobo magnet will connect directly to the shaft. I would be happy to turn a piece of steel for you with a bored hole for the shaft. Email me if you are interested.

I have a different motor and made it variable speed with a potentiometer. I also got fancy and made a reversing relay circuit that reverses every 25 seconds. my bath is heated with a digital readout thermocouple.

Cost was Zero, everything was scrapped from people I know. The only cost was for the pvc sheet stock and some caulking along with the jobo tank and 2509n reel, and four of there plastic chemical jars, to sit in the tempering bath that the reel turns in. "Works great, cost is better".

If you take a look at the jobo processors they are really pretty simple. Other than the modeled plastic bodies and the more expensive programmable ones for doing color.

Regards,