Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What padded case would fit an Ebony 8x10?

Re: What padded case would fit an Ebony 8x10?

Quote Originally Posted by radu_c View Post
    Hi all,

I have an Ebony 8x10 and since I bought it, I used a padded camera wrap. I find it very cumbersome to pack it and unpack it in the field specially when it’s full of dried tall grass. Can anyone recommend a padded case I could use? I measured the camera at 13x14x4.75”. It’s not like I haven’t tried, I bought a couple padded cases of Amazon that had those dimensions but the corners were so rounded, the camera would simply not fit because of the interference. Any suggestions are appreciated but I’m looking for something under 100$ if possible.
    Thanks in advance
    Did you find a case for your Ebony? Did you ever hear back from Stone Photo Gear? I have one in a larger size Gator mixer bags and can't say I have any complaints but now thinking about the smaller one as mentioned in this thread as well. Was just curious.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carl J View Post
    Did you find a case for your Ebony? Did you ever hear back from Stone Photo Gear? I have one in a larger size Gator mixer bags and can't say I have any complaints but now thinking about the smaller one as mentioned in this thread as well. Was just curious.

Thanks
    Not yet, he might be way to swamped with orders for spring trips. If I don’t hear anything from him I’ll probably bite the bullet and get the one designed for the Chamonix camera. Looks like a tight fit from the specs but maybe it’s just right.
    Parallel parking extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by radu_c View Post
    Not yet, he might be way to swamped with orders for spring trips. If I don’t hear anything from him I’ll probably bite the bullet and get the one designed for the Chamonix camera. Looks like a tight fit from the specs but maybe it’s just right.
    Yes, I was wondering about the Chamonix case and had the same thought it just might work. Good luck!