Thread: fp-100b45

fp-100b45

Does anyone have a source for this Fuji 4x5 100 speed black and white instant film? thanks thomas

Re: fp-100b45

Not cheap by any means but they have it. He's a member here as well. Dirk Rosler.
    http://www.japanexposures.com/shop/i...6d2de98fc8c1f0
    About $46+shipping

Send an email or talk to the fuji rep about it. I think it's silly that they haven't starting selling it here. I have but haven't gotten a solid response. Stores have also nearly doubled the price of their 4x5 holder since this summer. I got mine for $114 and they're over $200 now!

B&H and Freestyle show it available on their websites.

I had a look in the other thread to when I saw this one and while B&H do list FP-100B it's only in 3.25 x 4.25" not the 4x5 asked for, the same seems to be the case with Freestyle.

edit

No idea if these people will ship to the US but they may stock it and possibly this is of interest to those in the UK / EU

I found this page searching for FP100B45 with Google however if you use their website and go through the menus to get to Fuji Black and white instant you only get this page.

they do look to be a useful supplier oin the UK for chenistry etc too
    Last edited by Clive Gray; 14-Dec-2008 at 09:33. Reason: Edit to add info

Process Supplies are nice people to deal with. Bought outdated bulk 35mm from there before.

Japan Exposures

Quote Originally Posted by vinny View Post
    Not cheap by any means but they have it. He's a member here as well. Dirk Rosler.
    http://www.japanexposures.com/shop/i...6d2de98fc8c1f0
    About $46+shipping

Send an email or talk to the fuji rep about it. I think it's silly that they haven't starting selling it here. I have but haven't gotten a solid response. Stores have also nearly doubled the price of their 4x5 holder since this summer. I got mine for $114 and they're over $200 now!
    Supply and demand. Since Polaroid's demise the demand for Fuji instant materials is extremely high (and let's be happy about that). Also the exchange rates to yen are taking their toll and make Japanese exported goods 20-30% more expensive.

I demand some b+w 4x5 instant film!!!!!!!!!

I bought some fp-10045 from Japan Exposures and it came within a week. It was expensive but came in handy on a commercial job last week. Word is Fuji will start importing it in March. Has anyone seen this available anywhere, I have check B and H etc.

B&H isn't showing any yet, but they usually don't until they have inventory. I heard the same from the local Fuji reps about them offering more instant film choices in North America. Depending upon what they decide to bring in, I would welcome more choices.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat Photography

LJ Segil

Dirk Rosler's site has a 10% sale going on B&W film right now which takes their prices on the Fuji instant film (and the regular film inventory also) just a little way out of the stratosphere, and shipping costs are quite reasonable if you aren't in a rush. I finally decided to bite the bullet and try out their Instant Film 4x5 B&W packs in the different ISOs (100, 500, 3000) and see what the film can do (ISO 3000 could be out of sight for handheld LF if you can see anything through the grain). Report back in a month or so.
    Larry