Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Badger Graphics

Badger Graphics

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had experience with Badger Graphics, and how it we nt. Their prices seem to be unbeatable. There're even below B+H prices. I'm goin g to purchase a lens from them, and I will definitely ask if it has a USA warran ty. I'm actually blown away by the "good" price on it.

Badger Graphics

I've had very good experiences making purchases from Badger Graphics. They are inexpensive and reliable, based on my couple of purchases. I know another photographer who has also had positive experiences.

Badger Graphics

I've purchased a Fuji 240mm lens from Badger. All went well and I would certainly buy from them again.

Badger Graphics

I've bought from them extensively, and always been pleased. Jeff there is very pleasant and knowledgable. Their prices on new stuff are the best around, and I would buy from them by preference over anybody else offering the same price.

Nathan

Badger Graphics

Recently bought a Fujinon C 300 from them and was very happy with the good price and fast delivery.

Badger Graphics

Hi, Over the last year I have purchased from Jeff at badger a Linhof Technikardan, 65,90,150,210 rodenstock lens and fuji 300 and 450. In addition, a few weeks ago I purchased a scheider 110 lens at price that was only a few dollars more then whites's in england. Jeff is one the nicest and honest large format experts that I have dealtb with over the years. I have always found his prices better then B&H. I cannot recommend him more highly.

Steven

Badger Graphics

Ditto everyting above, Jeff is a great guy to deal with, and this is what happens when you are honest, knowledgeable and offer good prices! I have bought several lenses and other LF items from him. Feel confident yet?

Badger Graphics

I'll add to all the above. I've had great experiences with Badger. Have no hesitation.

Badger Graphics

One more positive vote for Badger Graphics. Simply Jeff has one of the best prices in US as well as his service. I quite doubt the USA warranty for significantlly cheaper prices on Schneider lenses, for example. Del also has non-USA warranty schneider lenses with Del's 3 year warranty at much lower prices than B&H. So simply ask Jeff.

Badger Graphics

I consider Jeff at Badger Graphics my primary source for equipment bot new and used. You won't be able to find a better dealer. B&H is usually more pleasant then they use to be, but they rarely match Badger's prices, in-house stock (on LF) or knowledge. On new schneider lenses, I believe Badger can get USA Schneider distributed lenses (at a higher price) or the same lens from other sources (at lower prices). It probably comes down to how highly you value the USA warranty.