Just curious---I've been invited to a demonstration where people on both sides will be very, very emotionally charged.

I'm not a demonstrator kind of guy despite my 60's and 70's upbringing, but this particular demonstration would be fertile ground for street photography of...well...emotionally charged people. I'd like to attend to document the emotions of the demonstrators and counter demonstrators (in spite of once getting caught, quite by accident, between the S.F. Tac Squad carrying big sticks and an emotional Free Tibet contingent in front of the St. Francis Hotel, where some chinese diplomat was staying back in '85) but the issue I have is---what can I do with the photographs(OK the photographs I haven't taken yet, but hope to?)

Can they be published in magazine or book form or could they be exhibited? Without model releases? I can't very well ask for model releases when the fur starts flying. This would be for editorial or documentary purposes, not to advertise tear gas, big sticks or anything like that.

I don't want to risk another broken schozzola for nothing.

Cheers!