Hi All,

About 8 months ago, I bought a Shen Hao HZX45AII from Badger. It has been a good camera for me to learn on, I have no real complaints other than in some places the build quality is a little lacking for me. Over the last few month, I have also gotten a Cambo monorail, and have been using it for some architecture work. Though for most things, I have been still been using the Shen Hao. Recently, a friend of mine decided to sell his Toyo 45AII, and he sold it to me for almost nothing (less than half the cost of a new Shen Hao). So at the moment, I have three 4x5 cameras sitting here.

I am very impressed with the quality and feel of the Toyo, seems like a very nice camera. My friend hardly ever used it, sat mostly in the box since he bought it in Tokyo a few years ago, its virtually brand new.

I am thinking about getting rid of the Shen Hao, and keeping the Toyo for my field camera. I am just curious, if people think this is a good idea or not. I will be keeping the cambo for the movements and the stability. Having a real hard time making up my mind.

Any opinions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Gary
Niigata, Japan