Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Focus Magazine

Focus Magazine

My password was emailed within 10 minutes.....

Focus Magazine

Mine too......

Focus Magazine

Actually, Focus Magazine is doing just fine. A very well-known and respected large-format photographer, Tillman Crane, was just interviewed for our 5th issue. We have an entire year's worth of very well-known and respected photographer and collectors. The size of the magazine has also increased from 96 to 128 pages and the amount of subscribers and advertisers increase each issue. The sell-through rate on newsstands is phenomenal. Our circulation is nearing 15,000 and growing every day. We're interviewing high profile names such as Peter Galassi and Maclom Daniel (curators of photography at well-established and respected New York City museums) and truthfully, things couldn't be better.

Focus Magazine

[...] The Large Format Journal seems to be heading in the right direction. It is unfortunately only available as a pdf and the web site definitely needs work, but it's worth checking out.

It is very surprising to see how estranged the fields of photography and web design seem to be. And frankly, it is so sad to see how much injustice that alienation seems to do to some otherwise very good photographers.

In other words, their web site does not need work, they need a web site. I am saying this entirely without malice and they are definitely not the only such case.

Regards,