Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Littman?

Littman?

I had Four Designs convert a 110b for me many years ago. I ended up converting it to a 4x5 for my own use (through much trial and error on my part). I hope Littman doesn't sue me.

Littman?

"If you are a US buyer and buy / have bought one of the butchered knockoffs offered in this site or elsewhere you may face legal costs ranging between 10 and 100k. "

I'm no lawyer (I can point to at least a couple of friends), but is this really the case in the US? You, the consumer, buys something in good faith that turns out to breach a patent, then you can be liable for these 'legal fees'? How so? Does this mean that following all those legal cases about copyright etc between Microsoft and Apple (for example), US consumers of PCs /Macs have to cough up 'legal fees'?

Littman?

Go to Photo.net and search on this topic. You'll find out all you need to know about Mr. Littman.

There's no way I'd buy anything from him.

Littman?

Mark, the message in question has confused language. No ordinary person buying the items in question for personal use, not for purposes of resale is going to be sued; the maker, seller might be. Methinks the author would do well to consult his attorney before making such announcements.

Littman?

A few months ago on the other LF Forum there was this VERY LONG thread wherein Littman raged on and on (quite incoherently) regarding something-or-other about this issue. I never did figure out what he was trying to accomplish with his antics, other than to alienate readers and cause them to suspect that he was likely under-dosed.

Littman?

Pardon me for perhaps hijacking the thread, but I have a question. To wit- apart from the larger image size, what does this camera do that a Polaroid 195 won't? A better VF and a slightly larger print/neg doesn't seem to justify the cost.

Littman?

You can use the Littman with regular 4x5 film holders.....
    Amund

Littman?

Tick tick tick ....

Littman?

"I never did figure out what he was trying to accomplish with his antics"

There is an old saying that it doesn't mater what they are saying about you, as long as their talking about you.

4x5 Camera Toting Tourist Nitish Kanabar's Avatar

Littman?

LOL. Good one "yoshidoo"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Littman-Deprogramming-Save-Thousands_W0QQitemZ7561146678QQcategoryZ15247QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    Nitish Kanabar