Thread: Old catalogues online

Old catalogues online

I've posted this link before, but I just went there to look something up and found he has a whole bunch of new old catalogues on there than there were a few months ago - Old Goerz, Nagaoka, Fuji, Kodak - you name it

http://www.cameraeccentric.com/html/info.html
    You'd be amazed how small the demand is for pictures of trees... - Fred Astaire to Audrey Hepburn

www.photo-muse.blogspot.com blog

Old catalogues online

Tim, thanks for the heads-up about the new postings - those catalogs are hugely entertaining...

The Nagaoka catalog was of special interest to me - I really like the classic Nagaoka design, which I've used in the 4x5, 5x7 and 8x10 versions, but I had no idea that they ever offered it in 6.5x8.5! Now that's a camera I'd love to own...

Old catalogues online

I have a ton of information brochures from Kodak, some old Photo Lab Index issues, and a large collection of Linhof catalogs. If anyone needs any help just email me and I'll see what I can do to help you. An old f riend, much older than I gave me all this stuff and it is an incredible resource I will be happy to share.

Richard Boulware - Denver

Stuck inside of Tucson with the Neverland Blues again...

Old catalogues online

" but I had no idea that they ever offered it in 6.5x8.5! Now that's a camera I'd love to own..."

Isn't that a lovely format? I think they got the scale and proportions just right on the old whole plate size.
    "I love my Verito lens, but I always have to sharpen everything in Photoshop..."

Old catalogues online

Agreed. The amazing thing here is that the posted brochure is from the late 1970s. I wonder whether Nagaoka has ever actually built any in whole plate.