Thread: craig roberts photo

craig roberts photo

A few years ago I was fortunate to snag some prints from people interested in items I had for sale. I recently retired and now plan to mount those, so I was going through them this evening - there are some beauties by Kirk Gittings, Erik Larsen, Joe O'Hara and Vinny Walsh. There is also one by Craig Roberts, so I looked him up and found that we lost him a couple years ago. I had not been visiting this site regularly at the time, and missed that.

In the thread announcing Craig's passing Sal Santamura asked what his forum name was, presumably to look at his work. The answer was that he had deleted his online accounts and that he mostly dealt in the For Sale thread. But I do have a wonderful image he traded me that I'm posting here. Photo taken with my wife's $50 smartphone, but I think you'll get the idea of the photo Craig sent me.

Gregg Waterman

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	craig_roberts.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	185675

Well, I can't figure out how to get the photo to appear right side up, so you'll just have to turn your heads, but I've also managed to get two versions, one for lefties and one for right-handed folks! :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails craig_roberts.jpg