I am in the USA (Denver, CO area).

I have Schneider 120mm and 150mm lenses in shutters (including several variants of 150mm lens), along with the associated Schneider helical focusing mounts (for the 120mm and at least one of the 150mm variants).

I am interested in having one lens of each focal-length "mounted" for use on a Horseman 617 camera.

Can anyone recommend a "machinist" who would be able to measure/design/fabricate/finish the necessary components (anodized/powder-coated lens cones, for the Horseman 617, dimensioned to focus accurately at infinity; possibly a custom helical focusing mount for a 150mm in #1 shutter, with DOF scale; etc)? I can supply the lenses, helical mounts, and sample Horseman 617 equipment.

Historically, I have always gone to SKGrimes, for pretty much anything/everything (they have a couple of jobs for me in progress currently), but it looks like SKGrimes is under a lot of pressure at the moment, lead times for even simple things are on the magnitude of several months and they currently aren't responding to my attempts to communicate (in short, they seem to be REALLY busy).

I am interested in reliable/capable alternatives who are still actively in business... if any.

Thanks in advance for any help.