Hi,

So this is a question I would really like to ask, and see what ideas people have come up with when it comes to collodion wet-plate photography in the field.

I've seen multiple videos and read lots of forums on mobile darkrooms. Each has there pro's but most have lots of con's. I know Large Format Photographers are an inventive bunch and I would really like to see peoples ideas on this matter. The more simple and practicle the better.

I've researched this a little now. The 'ESKIMO' brand ice fishing tent seems to be a popular option. The downside to this is it would get very hot where I live. I think this tent would be great in cooler climates. Has anybody used this tent idea in warmer areas say like Florida or North Australia? Has anybody created a ventilation system to assist with the heat?

Another idea I really like is the portable darkroom by Lund Photographics. Very simple and well thought as all of his products are. Has anybody used these and what do they think?

I would even like to here from people who have started down the tent/portable mini darkroom and just decided its all too much. Than have decide to builder a complete trailer to tow around. I've heard stories of people just getting tired of the tent idea and built some really amazing trailer concepts.

Please include photos, links if you can.

Thanks