"Nobody was counting you in"

Actually Jorge, nobody but you was excluding me. I don't recall anyone here saying I was not invited to participate. No one has backed out Jorge. The only yelling being done here is by you in your constant attacks. You see, your attacks are the only reason we don't want you involved. If you had proven to be a person that can act in a civil manner, you'd be more than welcome. But with all your name calling, etc, I want nothing to do with any test involving you. As I have no problem working with anyone else here, it would appear to be that the problem is, as usual, you.

And, if you had bothered to read all the lab tests we posted for you, you'd realize that they all agree with us as well.....and disagree with you. You keep avoiding that topic nicely though. It seems we're always the ones open to new information and you keep avoiding it. If you have some new information to share, please do. As yet, you have been unable to provide any......although you have plenty of time for insults.

Paul, if Dan isn't able to scan negs that large, I'll contact Kirk to see if he has a scan of both color & B&W 4x5 that could be used if he is willing.