Hola amigos!!! (that's how we roll in SoCal)
I've been using my old trusty Sekonic studio meter for decades. I love it. But for some reason, I bought a great priced Gossen Luna Pro SBC.
I rarely use reflected light metering and I just kinda adjust my exposures and developing for it.

Now I know the slider thingy on the Luna Pro has to be in the middle for incident. I was wondering, can I hold the meter UP like my sekonic and it'll get an decent reading? I have the old old upton and upton book and it has the drawing of the gal on how to take a incident with the Luna Pro and basically, for reflected, you point it to the subject which is a given and we all know, but for the incident, it has the gal...AT the subject, pointing the meter towards the camera.

Bascially, the meter is parrallel to the ground. Was wondering if I can stand where I am, and hold up like vertical from where I am, and take a reading? Will the dome on it be sufficient to do that or do I still need to POINT it to where my camera/lens would be?

Sound like I'm overthinking this right? I know, maybe it's the 3 cups of coffee this morning