Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Jordan in New York Times

Chris Jordan in New York Times

Hopefully he didn't speak in the interview about the TSA airport agents in Seattle in the same way as he did on this forum. Wouldn't be too flattery for him, I suppose.

Though we all engage in this labor of love that brings this forum together, I've never been fond of referring to the end product as one's whiskey-oscar-romeo-kilo...sounds so much like taking oneself too seriously. In any event, I've always loved his pictures - I'm a lurking fan of he so willing to schlepp such large tufts of gear in search of overlooked, quiet brilliance.

GPS,

If those airport mall cops act beyond the boundaries of their true authority, then they deserve the harsh tongue lashing they received in these forums!

Do they?

The Art Section of the Sunday NY Times arrives Saturday to subscribers in Connecticut.

I hope Chris Jordan is pleased with the review. I believe it was most complimentary ( well deserved )

Congratulations.

The article is also posted on the website: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/24/arts/design/24geft.html

I won't get to see the paper until Monday morning. The nearest edition is 60 miles away.

I'm wondering if the increased interest in photography reporting in the New York Times is due to the appointment last year of a Director of Photography, who was recently promoted to Assistant Managing Editor? It appears to have made a difference.
    "I meant what I said, not what you heard"--Jflavell

Congratulations Chris, I just checked out the slide show of your WORK at the NY Times website. I enjoyed it a great deal, a tactile treat this Sunday morning, Thanks, well done.

GPS,

They do. And I was being polite. Instead of a tongue lashing, being fired is more appropriate.

Polite?

Yes!