I have more equipment than I need, but I have come to the conclusion one critical area of my business I need to answer is being able to copy all the work I produce here.

Lately most of my work is Alternative, or Lith or Solarized prints that do not look anything like the files I am producing. I have in the past excellent training in copy work with analoque
methods, but to be honest I never have used a digital camera.

I would like some advice on digital camera with lens that can give me excellent tiff quality for viewing on website or proposals to various art groups. I do not need help with the
lighting setup, and of course I do own a Creo Scanner but I am not interested whatsoever in splicing and joining the artwork.
I am open to buying used equipment but advise on simple camera , high resolution needs, and crisp lens would be of value to me. I am thinking of setting up a copy setup and have a dedicated camera networked so I can scan and archive on the go.

Any suggestions, I do not want to break the bank , and I am never going to use this camera for printmaking file generation.

thanks

Bob