Hello everyone,

I'm JayMc (Jay McMullan). I live in Orlando. I started my professional photography career in 1978 in Perryton, Texas (Bill Ellzey's hometown if any of you know him). I've done about every kind of photography there is, weddings, portraits, commercial, industrial, fashion, crime scene investigation, wildlife, landscapes, etc.

I did tons of darkroom work for years and years, color and black and white.

I studied portraiture under several Masters of Photography, Fred Hughes of Dumas, Texas, David Smith of Stone Mountain, Georgia and Don Blair of Murray, Utah. I lived in Salt Lake City for 16 years and did tons of landscapes out in the Western U.S.

I started large format photography with an old Omega D and a broken down Beseler condenser enlarger in 1992. Eventually moved up to my Toyo VX125b. While in Utah, I held yearly "Photo Tours" around Moab, Utah. I also held workshops on Galveston Island when I lived in that area from 1988 to 1993. I wrote a book called, "Mastering the View Camera" that goes along with a two day workshop. I just revised it and am thinking about holding another workshop in the Orlando area this fall if any of you are interested.

Are there any of you in the Orlando area? If there are, I'd love to get to know you.