I've had the good fortune to be required to work in Georgetown ME once in a while and have taken the time after those jobs to seek out some of the landscape that the pictorialists of a hundred years ago enjoyed at Seguinland, Little Good Harbor, etc..

Patricial Fanning's book "Through an Uncommon Lens" on page 167 implies the "Heritage of Motherhood" photo of Kasebier was made on the rocky shore here. Well... There's lots of barren rocky shore here. Miles of it. The exact tripod holes probably don't matter, but it interests me. Libby Bischof's book "Maine Moderns, Art in Seguinland, 1900-1940" also confirms Georgetown as the location of the photo and references Fanning and Barbara Michaels bio of Kasebier page 97.

Location E is the beach I suspect was where these photos were made. My cell phone snaps shows a wide angle view, but if the more pictorialist of the two were shot with a longer lens, it would have the background that my cell phone log photo has and could made made within the scope of that scene. The sharper of the Kasebier photos could be either similar location and reversed or at the north end of the beach where my LF camera bag is, but probably closer to the water as the rocks are darker below the high tide line.

On the map F is Day's property, G is White's road; I don't think the original school building exists anymore. There are other beaches where it would be possible to have a similar photo, but they are further away and it makes sense for it to be within walking distance where they couldn't work out of a car trunk.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-02-26 22:31:16.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	161879

Name:	IMG_20170225_113618 (1).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	161880

Name:	IMG_20170225_113623.jpg