After working with some borrowed equipment (a Tecknika 3 and a Toyo CF) I have decided to take the plunge and purchase my own camera. I should probably mention I shoot alot of landscapes and the odd building now and then. I have figured out that I like back base tilt as my main movement. It is one of the reasons I liked the 3 over the CF.

I have been using lenses from 75 to about 350 and I find the 75 to be my favorite.

I really like shorter lenses and would like to get a 75mm as my main and first lens. After working with a 75 and a 90 I found the 75 easier to work with than the 90. Well at least the f/8 models. The f4 models are nice but too big for field work so I am going for the 75. I have not settled on a long lens but really a 210, 240 or 300 would suffice.

Yes I have tried a 150 and they are nice but I find that view too boring-I just prefer the look a wide angle gives. I also know the 110 XL Schneider is a great lens from reading here. It might be a future pick up but not a first lens. Future desired lenses are more likely to be a 58mm, the 110 XL, and a short long (maybe the 240 Fuji).

So I am trying to decide on a body. Simplicity has high value for me. Ideally it will be wide angle friendly and work with the 75mm lens, preferably without having to change the bellows or use a recessed board. The alternative is a wide angle bellows that can stay on all the time. Like I said, I want it to be simple- if I have to change the bellows every time I set up then I will get frustrated with the camera.

I also would like easy to change orientation (portrait/landscape).

I like the Teck 3 rotating back, rear base tilt but not 75mm friendly.

The CF is cheap, but no back movements.

Toho seems to fiddly, especially to change orientation.

Wondering about Cadet Wide, Shen Hao, Tachihara. Maybe even a Badger M1 or Arca-Swiss (Field or Discovery) .

The Technikardian is out of my price range. Weight does not bother me. Size might. Well-at least the size of something like a Toyo GX monorail does. I would like whatever I choose to be able to fit in a LowePro backpack.

So in summary, I have seen and used a few cameras. I shoot outdoors. I want a 75mm friendly camera with back base tilt. Down the road I may add a 58 or 210.

Will one camera setup meet my needs? Thank you for any help.

morty