Thread: lens board from linof kardan to speed graphic?

lens board from linof kardan to speed graphic?

I would like to my lenses (now on linhof kardan 6" flat boards) on a used Speed Graphic. My thought was to obtain a linhof board that has an adapter to accept Speed graphic boards, and then mount my lenses onto Speed graphic boards. Then i use both the Linhof and Speed Graphic, interchanging the lenses as I wish. Any ideas? I havent seen anything on ebay. Or maybe someone could make the adapter on a linhof board I supply.

Thanks

Re: lens board from linof kardan to speed graphic?

Linhof never made a Graphic to anything adapter. They did make Kardan to Technika adapters and they also made 57 to 45 and 45 to 23 Technika adapters.

SKGrimes can make one for you. They once made an adapter that lets me mount lenses on 2x3 Pacemaker Graphic boards on 2x3 Cambo SC. Mine's somewhat fancy, I sacrificed a spare 2x3 Pacemaker Graphic standard and a flat 2x3 Cambo board for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fromm View Post
    SKGrimes can make one for you. They once made an adapter that lets me mount lenses on 2x3 Pacemaker Graphic boards on 2x3 Cambo SC. Mine's somewhat fancy, I sacrificed a spare 2x3 Pacemaker Graphic standard and a flat 2x3 Cambo board for it.
    thanks Dan; i forgot about them. I will give them a call.