Hello All,

First off... I'd like to extend my apologies if this question has been posted previously and answered. I did do some research on the net for the answer but didn't manage to locate answers to all my questions.

I'm looking for an 8x10 Deardorff that has all the movements (swings, tilts, rise, and fall) available for both the front and rear standards. Is this available and, if so, which model should I be looking for?

Do I, in fact, require all these movements on both standards or should I look at one where the movements are available on the front standard (ie: full movements on the front standard and swings & tilts on the rear standard?) If the answer is affirmative... what model should I buy?

Secondly, I've heard talk that Deardorff is once again making cameras. Is this true and, if so, is the beast that I'm looking for available and what model should I inquire about? Is there a website for Deardorff that anyone here can provide?

Thanks again for all the useful information that is generally provided on this forum... your assistance is, as usual, greatly appreciated.

Cheers