Quote Originally Posted by toddaaron View Post
Thanks!

That may come in handy sooner than I thought - I picked up a camera today and I can't find much information about it out on the internet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	137818
At first glance I wonder if it is a Deardorf.

It would help us if you had other photos, especially close-ups of any identifying marks.

What size is the film back? From the size of the knobs I suspect this might be a 5x7" camera? The back seems to be too small for 8x10.

What are the lens specs? From the JPG, the side of the lens seems to indicate it is clean and modern.

The corners of the bellows look worn. Have you tried the old lightbulb in the bellows in a darkened room trick to see if there are pinholes? If there are I suspect it might be easier if the whole bellows were replaced. If that is the case, there are a couple folks on FleaBay that offer the service. And (I believe) there is one in England? Folks with more knowledge will certainly add to my poor knowledge on the subject.

Did any accessories come with it? Possibly film holders or a tripod or a back to hold other sizes of film.

Terry

BTW, I know Texas quite well. While I was in the US Air Force from June 1963 to December 1965 I was stationed in San Antonio then San Angelo then Waco. In 1975 I spent three months in Houston creating over 100 television commercials for the UHF TV station. Do you know my friend Crystal who lives in Temple?