i just got a 45A II and today i did a major CLA adjusting focus tension and repairing broken focus lock. all went good but i have to say am not impressed with part where plastic is glued or a metal (plastic bed cover). i love the camera so far!

i need to replace the bellows and am still trying to figure out how to pull front standard part. Rise guides are holding one barer and as it appears there is a sub-frame in the back of it. also it looks that bellows are glued to the sub-frame... usually there will be screws coming from front or from inside, but not in this case.

i tried to find diagram for 45AII but i didnt have luck. today my google-fuu sucks! ith would be walk in the park if i can just see diagram. my gut is telling me (based on experience with glued bed) that there are no screws and that this is just glued, but again that would be really sad if they did it that way.

i would appreciate any advice form anyone who has disassembled 45A in a past. or if you have a link for diagram or shop Manuel

thanks