Thread: Steve Sherman Power of Pyro Workshop Aurora, Colorado Aug 15-16, 2015

Steve Sherman Power of Pyro Workshop Aurora, Colorado Aug 15-16, 2015

Having made the determination that Steve Sherman desperately needs to bring his knowledge and experience out West, I have booked him for August 15 and 16th, 2015 to do his Power of Pyro at my house/darkroom in Aurora, Colorado which is just East of Denver and just South of Denver International Airport. In the interest of my long term relationship with the Large Format Community et al I wanted to provide an informational posting of this event to be as inclusive as possible with anyone that has an interest in this venue. Space is obviously a limiting factor so please PM me if you have an interest. I will provide logistical information for anyone wanting to fly in. Steve's reasonable rate will apply as I am not adding any costs to the mix. I am only interested in acquiring knowledge. I want to emphasize that this is not a "see if we can pull this together event". I booked Steve's airfare and this workshop is going to take place. You can go to Steve's website to get specific information on Steve and his workshop details www.steve-sherman.com/workshops.cfm

Have a Great Day!

Michael Kadillak

Re: Steve Sherman Power of Pyro Workshop Aurora, Colorado Aug 15-16, 2015

Thanks, Steve, for a great workshop; and thanks to Michael for hosting!

Steve's presentations and demonstrations were very clear and the results are striking. The ability to do some hands-on experimenting and have Steve on-hand for expertise appraisal and suggestions was a huge benefit.

For those who may be interested but were not able to attend: if you ever have a chance to attend a Steve Sherman workshop, go! It is well worth your time and investment.

Re: Steve Sherman Power of Pyro Workshop Aurora, Colorado Aug 15-16, 2015

This was a great experience for me and I hope for the other attendees. Steve's methods can work wonders for both processing and printing. +1 to what Michael said above.

Dave