Thread: My work show on BBC Network

My work show on BBC Network

Yup so ive had 3 pieces on Mad Men on the AMC network,but this one is showing my large format film work,on the BBC Network on there SOS DIY The Big Build series.2 images on this one ,they are from the same large format neg,the first one is a abstract block print,made the block frome a 4X5 neg its the red/blue print on the wall as they walk in at 53.23 in to the program,,,,,,,the 2nd image is a strait print 11X14 printed in my darkroom. Its abouve the dresser in between the 2 people talking,,, (the gears),,,,54.28-55.11 both images are from the same neg....im happy with what the producers and directors did with them and that the camera guy placed my image (the black and white gears ) right in between the 2 people.Here is the episode ,,,just thought i would share ,,,im happy folks like my stuff.and helps me justify all those hours spent behind a 4X5 and in the darkroom
    FF to 53.23 and 54.28-55.11 ,,,,,thanks for looking
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaZp6ACAp88

Re: My work show on BBC Network

Very interesting, I didn't watch the show at all, just slid the moving ball to the two time slots you mentioned. I take it this was a project for the young one in the wheel chair, if so, do the prints stay there, or does everything come off the walls and out of the rooms after the show?

Mick.

Double post.

Mick.

Hi,,the block print was in the young boys room (the one in the wheel chair) The B/w print was in the other boys room.im not sure what those types of shows do with the art work after the show is on the air,,,i think they just keep them.