Thread: Looking for help in setting up a Beseler 8x10 conversion on a Beseler 45 XL v

Looking for help in setting up a Beseler 8x10 conversion on a Beseler 45 XL v

I have the top and bottom parts that hold the cold light in place and the glass and the steel negative carriers. The bottom rear of the lower light bowl (for lack of a better word) has has three screw holds in it. The conversion system was previously mounted on a 45 MXT system. I also have a 240 mm Schneider-Kreuznach enlargement lens that I would like to mount on a Beseler board. I also need a retaining ring to hold the lens to the board.Does anyone have any idea what size lens board and retaining ring the lens requires? Are there any other pieces that I may be missing and how do I secure the parts to the enlarger and remove the upper portion of the 4x5 negative carrier. I have the condenser head removed. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Looking for help in setting up a Beseler 8x10 conversion on a Beseler 45 XL v

I can email jpgs of the instruction manual if you want.

Jon
    my black and white photos of the Mendocino Coast: jonshiu.zenfolio.com