Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheap Jobo Drums

Re: Cheap Jobo Drums

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Wiley View Post
    the cashier at the gas station behind two-inch thick plexiglas, well...
    The branch of the bank i use recently closed. They sent me to another local branch where they will handle my business.
    When i walked in to the this branch in the neighborhood that came second only to mine in the same study i mentioned earlier, and has traditionally been extremely wealthy (many of boston's mcmansions are here) and has a super visible and reactionary police force enforcing jay walking and what not, they had thick plexiglass shielding and were shocked to learn that my previous branch did not.

Quote Originally Posted by koh303 View Post
    The branch of the bank i use recently closed. They sent me to another local branch where they will handle my business.
    Interesting. I do almost no cash at all. Everything is debit card, or rarely credit card, and this is in the sticks of rural Minnesota.

Drew Wiley

My friendly little bank finally put in the ceiling-ht plexi walls. But one day there was a long line in there. Turns out, those folks were from the branch of the same
    bank on the other side of town, on the bad side of the tracks, where they had finally been released from police interviews after being held hostage by a bank robber; and the bank itself was still under police closure. But bank robberies are fairly common even in the better neighborhoods. Not many reach the evening
    news, so I hear about them from police friends. It's not the smartest profession. In one case, up near the University, the robber stuffed the money into a big sack with a hole in the bottom; so all the police had to do was follow a trail of bills down the streets. In another case, the robber rented the getaway car under his own name, and then decided to take a nap in it only four blocks from the holdup location. In a jewelry store heist, three robbers put all the stuff in a single huge bag they could hardly carry, then were playing tug of war over it, unaware of the police closing in on them. And of course, by now, most people have heard of those repeat cases where someone wrote the holdup note on the back of one of their own checks, with their name imprinted on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac@stafford.net View Post
    Interesting. I do almost no cash at all. Everything is debit card, or rarely credit card, and this is in the sticks of rural Minnesota.
    I have zero cash work, though often times need to go in to the branch for various thing, never more then 3-4 times a year...