Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those sneaky devils...

Those sneaky devils...

I saw a fellow rummaging around Rochester pushing a shopping cart, he was wearing a kilt - could it have been Dagor77 buying Kodak?

Those sneaky devils...

Greetings everyone from those sneaky devils at Ebony.

Just for the record, Hiromi says he first made mirrored levels 34 years ago for a camera of his own design and for his own use, several years before he founded Ebony. He says he is unsure of exactly when Sinar introduced the mirrored levels for their cameras, but he says he came up with the idea of the mirrored levels for his own cameras by himself.

Ian Wilson
    for Ebony

Those sneaky devils...

Eugene, if you had ever owned a Rover you'd be off them for life. As I have -- P6B -- and am. Typically english; not too bad ideas let down, and horribly for the poor owners, by terrible execution and choice of materials.

Sorry,

Dan

Octogenarian

Those sneaky devils...

Dan'

My neighbor across the street is on her second Range Rover. Her first one was a Discovery model (like the Arca Swiss camera of the same name). She recently traded it for the larger, more expensive model Range Rover. She loves her Range Rover. Raves about it all the time. I cannot relate to her Range Rover SUV. Some folks cannot relate to Ebony cameras, but that doesn't deter Ebony from making great cameras and selling more of them than they are able to produce.

Those sneaky devils...

You might remember the Murphy Brown episode where she mocks her date for being a pretentious prig because he owned an Ebony - err... Land Rover - by saying "Why not just strap $20,000 onto the front of a Ford Explorer?"

Those sneaky devils...

"You might remember the Murphy Brown episode where she mocks her date for
    being a pretentious prig because he owned an Ebony - err... Land Rover -
    by saying "Why not just strap $20,000 onto the front of a Ford
    Explorer?""

I dunno, but they were great for chasing Russian Soxmis cars down the autobahn and for intimdating E. German Vopos in their Polski Fiats and Lada's....
    You'd be amazed how small the demand is for pictures of trees... - Fred Astaire to Audrey Hepburn

www.photo-muse.blogspot.com blog

Those sneaky devils...

Really nice, but I think I'll stick with my wife's makeup mirror....