Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Keh

Re: Keh

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moe View Post
    ...They pay very little for anything analog. Way way lower than even the give away prices that members here sell for.
    In my dealings with them years ago, I found they paid about 50% of their selling price. Which I considered fair as I did not provide them a warranty. Is that still the case?

Cordless Bungee Jumper Sirius Glass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HMG View Post
    In my dealings with them years ago, I found they paid about 50% of their selling price. Which I considered fair as I did not provide them a warranty. Is that still the case?
    My experience too.
    Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moe View Post
    They pay very little for anything analog. Way way lower than even the give away prices that members here sell for.
    I sold them my F100 for $60 more than the average selling price on ebay.

Keh

I have a few unfortunate encounter with KEH.
    case 1. I bought a lens with EX (or EX+, can not remember now) grade, but in the description, it has FRD, which I have no idea what it means until the lens arrived. It means Filter Rim Dent...
    case 2. I bought an Arca Swiss Discovery in EX condition. Only to find out the fresnel screen is missing after open the box, there is no mention of the frensel screen missing in the description. And here is the answer I got from KEH "My technical department has informed me that used, the camera may or may not come with the screen. If the description had said with the screen then we would owe you one. However, your listing did not enumerate that piece of kit so we will not include the Fresnel screen in the purchase price."
    case 3: I bought a Sinar back with screen, only to find out the screen is not original...

And there is the usual lens description without caps, then you might or might not receive lens caps with the lens.

Here is my thoughts, sometimes you do get some nice deal on KEH, and their return is easy, however, I get much less return from my eBay purchase than KEH purchase. Maybe this is their business model. It might cost too much for them to list with photo and details, maybe the return is under certain percentage in their business. However, I don't like this approach. When I make up my mind to buy something, I dont usually return it, unless it is not working or not as described. It is kind of waste of my energy and money (sometimes they pay) on the shipping.

Well, I'm glad I didn't jump on this deal a day earlier! This likely would've been the truck to my area...
    FedEx truck overturns, spills packages onto I-75
    Bryan | Blog | YouTube | Instagram | Portfolio
    All comments and thoughtful critique welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Corran View Post
    Well, I'm glad I didn't jump on this deal a day earlier! This likely would've been the truck to my area...
    FedEx truck overturns, spills packages onto I-75
    Yeh I think my stuff is already far north of that wreck.

How was the driver?
    Tin Can

No mention in the article.
    Bryan | Blog | YouTube | Instagram | Portfolio
    All comments and thoughtful critique welcome