I would like to solicit opinions from those who do a large part of their photography in the field with 4x5 or 5x7. I realize a lot of opinions have been aired in previous forums on this topic but after studying the forums for a week, I still feel the need for some advice.

I have been a serious amateur for over 50 years, a pro many years ago, and lately quite serious about being a much better photographer, so I can sell a few "fine art" prints which will allow me to write off the less profitable areas of the work. I do not rely on photography for a living.

Cameras owned: speed graphic, Linhof tech IV, Shen Hao, Wisner Tech Field, Ebony SV45TE, and several medium format and 35mm. I tried out a Wisner pocket expedition 5x7 but sent it back.

I now have a Wisner Tech field 4x5, which is ok but heavy and has really too many features for landscape work that I do. I will probably keep it, for decoration if nothing else-it is beautiful.

I know all of Kerry's postings almost by heart, and MIGHT try the ARCA F line but am put off by the weight. The Toho is attractive, but no graflok style back, which keeps one from using Horseman roll film holders.

What I would really respond to is a camera that I can carry in a shoulder bag with a couple of Graflock six shot holders, a light meter and an extra lens. for really long hikes I have a big f64 pack. The graflok back is appealing for the rollfilm holder aspect. The Crown Graphic I have will almost fit the bill, but really limited in movements and bellows extension. Lens use is from 90mm to at least 300, hopefully 450mm.

Price is not a deciding factor, but obviously one need to have some common sense. if available on the used market, so much the better.

I would really appreciate your help.