I currently use Lightroom for most of my digital ouput and for LF have been using a workflow of scanned TIFFs which seems to work fine for both my toning and printing requirements- so far!!

I am working on a current project using both Polaroid 55 [still have some!] and Porta 400 as both diptychs and triptychs to give ab overall 8X5 or 12X5 negativ size.

So I have each of my 4x5 scans- now I wan to join them together in 2s and 3s in one master file and work on them together for consistency- and then print out from the one file.............

I think I can do this in Lightroom Print module - but can't find anything to help much............another photographer has suggested its a job for photoshop.
I was never a big PS/bridge fan- in fact had Lightroom not appeared may not have persevered with digital at all!!

I do however still have a copy of PS CS2 installed on my desktop so can go there if needed.

I'm sure this is a simple process and equally sure one of our fabbo LFF experts can give me a quick answer.

PLEASE???

Huge thanks in advance................