Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking Glass Magazine

Re: Looking Glass Magazine

Doug, that is what I had to do, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Howk View Post
    Still have download issue. From the email notification I can view the digital version online using the access code contained in the email. But when I try to download the pdf, get "Not allowed to download PDF!." message.
    Had to go to Looking Glass site, login, then access at JOOMAG for my subscription. And was then able to download. Am I missing a step in the direct access?
    Btw,the issue looks great.
    Hi Doug,

I'm not sure that you're missing a step. As long as you have the link, which you do since you subscribe, I think that download is automatically allowed. I tested download right before I published LG#9 late last night, though I was logged in at the time of my download test. I contacted tech this afternoon and the temporary solution they suggested was for subscribers to login to download the PDF. Since that was described as a *temporary solution* I'm guessing that login shouldn't be required. A ticket was submitted to the engineers by tech and I hope to hear back soon from them.

I'm happy to hear you're pleased with No. 9!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Fitzgerald View Post
    I thought I had subscribed already and saw that I had not..... so now I'm in. Looks great!
    Yay! Thank you, Jim! I'll touch base with you this week.

Thank you fellas for being so supportive of Looking Glass. I'm seeking submissions for future issues, if you're interested. Also we have a new feature called "Looking Glass Loves" spotlighting businesses such as labs, galleries, photo-stores (prefer Mom & Pop stores), repair, etc, who support traditional film photography. If you have suggestions for that feature, please let me know.

Andy, thank you again for sharing your work. Your photographs are lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Campbell View Post
    Thank you fellas for being so supportive of Looking Glass. I'm seeking submissions for future issues, if you're interested. Also we have a new feature called "Looking Glass Loves" spotlighting businesses such as labs, galleries, photo-stores (prefer Mom & Pop stores), repair, etc, who support traditional film photography. If you have suggestions for that feature, please let me know.
    Praus Labs in Rochester Edward Praus is excellent.

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

Say LC, not that I have retired it is time for me to get it on. So let's talk. The issue looks great BTW. I love it.

Andy, thank you again for sharing your work. Your photographs are lovely
    Thank you for having me!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Praus Labs in Rochester Edward Praus is excellent.
    Thank you, Stone. The lab has nice testimonials. That looks like a good candidate for LG.

Looking Glass 9 is a visual buffet with new features plus historic process and contemporary prints from photographers including Steve Tester, John Studholme, Andrew O’Neill, Chris Faust, Iain Maclachlan, Stefano Ferrando, and David Roberts. We'll meet Katherine Gillis, and Gordon Undy continues his captivating series My Collection with a photograph by Linda Connor.
    Subscriptions: https://www.joomag.com/en/newsstand/...73001446355526
    Made in the Owens Valley.