Can anyone tell me what, if any differences there are between the ARCA-SWISS 6x9 front (061000) and rear (o61001) format frames? I was wondering if there is any reason why a 6x9 rear format frame could not be used as a front format frame.

The reason I ask is that I currently have a 4x5 F-Line that I would like to convert to an F-Line Field (4x5 rear, 6x9 front) and have an opportunity to buy a used 6x9 F-Line Classic. Just looking at the photos I can find online, there doesn't appear to be any noticeabledifference between the front and rear format frames. So, I was wondering if I could use the parts from my current 4x5 F-Line combined with a 6x9 F-Line and end up with TWO 4x5 F-Line Field cameras (minus the 4x5/6x9 tapered bellows, and one 4x5 ground glass back).

Buying new, this wouldn't make financial sense, but since I already have the 4x5 F-Line and can get a good price on a used 6x9 F-Line it looks attractive. Especially given that I could turn around and sell one of the two resulting F-Line Field cameras and the left over 4x5 and 6x9 bellows.

Thanks,
Kerry