Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help required, if ordering from B&H, would you be willing to send a jiffy to the UK?

Help required, if ordering from B&H, would you be willing to send a jiffy to the UK?

I would like to order a pack of B&H's Delta Film Clips, These if someone could pick up a pack and ship in a small jiffy to the UK I would be very grateful, the cost of shipping alone from B&H to the UK is more than 4x the cost of the clips.

TIA, Eddie.

Re: Help required, if ordering from B&H, would you be willing to send a jiffy to the

I don't live in the NY area anymore, so I can't help you directly.

I use a cheap DIY solution for film clips.

I use a wire coat hanger. You can disconnect and reconnect the metal arms from these clips. Works perfectly for 4x5 or 8x10. It hasn't bent any film for me yet
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	binderclips.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	113463

good luck

Format Omnivore Brian C. Miller's Avatar

Re: Help required, if ordering from B&H, would you be willing to send a jiffy to the

I've been using plastic clothes pins with a big paperclip unbent and threaded through to hang them up.
    "It's the way to educate your eyes. Stare. Pry, listen, eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long." - Walker Evans

Thanks for the info, I've tried those tips and others and I prefer the B&H clips married along with a Kodak clip, together they make the perfect clip for my drying cabinet. I already have 10, but would like another 10 and I already have another 10 Kodak clips spare.

4120 are the Kaiser film clips (pair, stainless steel, 1 weighted and 1 unweighted). Since Kaiser is in Germany you should have no problem finding and shipping them to the UK.

Thanks for the info Bob, but, I don't want them, I already have dozens of standard film clips (of many different varieties including quite a few of the Kaiser ones suggested) but the only ones I want are the Delta Clips as shown in the Link I posted in the OP above.

Can't find any at the moment, but these look remarkably simmilar to some bits from Ikea. May have been in the section by curtains/blinds. . .

RIKTIG Curtain hook with clip,
    Article Number :
    £3 for 24

May as well pick up some of their meatballs too. . .

I use the RIKTIG too. Works perfectly.

PM Sent.