Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Longest focal length w/ Linhof Tech V without need for special bellows?

Re: Longest focal length w/ Linhof Tech V without need for special bellows?

To be specific it is Wista Hood Loupe model 1045

As Bob S. (Wista distributor) wrote, it is discontinued, and if you browse retail sites you will find very many brands of ground-glass loupes are not available. Quite disappointing. It might be due to low demand. Dunno.

Thanks, model noted. Will keep looking.

Yeah, I very much doubt there's any real demand for these new now. But I also would have imagined that the lack of demand would mean there'd be plenty of them on the S/H market. Strangely, it seems not...

Late to the party here but yes, the 500mm Nikkor-T works fine on my Master Technika. I have an extension board, and it just barely doesn't reach infinity for the 720mm element, which is disappointing. I guess I need a slightly longer extension for that one.

Whenever I use long lenses I usually add a monopod to the front standard somehow. For the 720mm I have used my Chamonix 45-n1 with a fabricated extension bar. I drilled a hole in the bar to accept the monopod. Works perfectly with no stability issues.
    Bryan | Blog | YouTube | Instagram | Portfolio
    All comments and thoughtful critique welcome

The longest lens listed by Linhof in the 1994 catalog was the 360mm T-Nikkor ED mounted on the 001119 board. The same listing also shows that the 500mm version in the same board fits the Technikardan 45 and 45S. But the TK has more extension then a 45 Technika.
    In the 1976 Linhof catalog the longest lens listed for the 45Technika was the 360mm Tele Arton and Tele Xenar lenses.
    In the latest Linhof factory price list the longest lens for the 45 Technika is the 400mm Apo Tele Xenar mounted on a special version of the 00119 called the 001119z board. This board has the hole milled in a different position then the regular 001119 board and is special order only.

Thanks Corran and Bob. Not made any decision yet so the info is useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    The longest lens listed by Linhof in the 1994 catalog was the 360mm T-Nikkor ED mounted on the 001119 board. The same listing also shows that the 500mm version in the same board fits the Technikardan 45 and 45S. But the TK has more extension then a 45 Technika.
    In the 1976 Linhof catalog the longest lens listed for the 45Technika was the 360mm Tele Arton and Tele Xenar lenses.
    In the latest Linhof factory price list the longest lens for the 45 Technika is the 400mm Apo Tele Xenar mounted on a special version of the 00119 called the 001119z board. This board has the hole milled in a different position then the regular 001119 board and is special order only.
    Hey Sir,
    I'm seriously considering Technikardan 45 and 45S and Nikkor-T 360mm or 500mm. I loved the Technikardan 23 when i held in my hand but is there any way possible to extend that bellow ? or tube perhaps to push lens forward via custom board or special order?