Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeler/exploration for Wanted, 10 people for 5x7 print exchange. 2014, year 1

Out of Plumb

Re: Feeler/exploration for Wanted, 10 people for 5x7 print exchange. 2014, year 1

Shipping mine today. Sorry for the delay
    Paul Ward

First real camera: Nikon F2, gift from gandfather (1980), still have and use it.
    Wista m45 4x5
    Calumet Green Monster
    Agfa 8x10 Field Camera

“A big negative is really a positive…”

(Shrek)

Re: Feeler/exploration for Wanted, 10 people for 5x7 print exchange. 2014, year 1

I am dealing with some unexpected and rather serious personal problems, I think I'm going to have to bow out. I have not printed yet, though I did choose a negative. I was hoping to get it done this week so I could still get them there in time, but it hasn't happened yet.

If I get it by April 15, 2014 it will be shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody_S View Post
    I am dealing with some unexpected and rather serious personal problems, I think I'm going to have to bow out. I have not printed yet, though I did choose a negative. I was hoping to get it done this week so I could still get them there in time, but it hasn't happened yet.

Today one more came in, so we are 10. That's the original goal!

Thanks Atain!

I will still not pack and ship until April 16th, so...

Atain Paul Ward
    Jason Philbrook jp498
    Colin Robertson
    Randy Moe
    Tim, ScottPhotoCo
    Bob Mann
    Billie Williams
    Jim Graves
    jb7
    stray_227

Hello. A 4 business day delay in shipping. I had to return to hospital today for work on my stent insertion area. They will ship next Monday.

Please be patient, I have them in stacks now. Next I must double check the whole thing. Then pack and ship.

I think everybody sent 12, maybe one 13. The extras will be returned to you and will be on the bottom of the stack.

I call it the stack as everybody sent them in stacks!

They will be shipped USPS Priority mail, even the lone offshore entry. So shipping speed should be quick.

I expect everyone to have them one week from tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!

No rush, Randy. Take care of yourself.

Tim
    www.ScottPhoto.co

Yup, take it easy ... put your feet up and rest!

Randy, please don't feel any rush. Your health comes first. This whole swap has already been a real pleasure - we'll get the stacks when we do.

Randy, look after yourself first. The photos will be all the sweeter for the antici . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . pation.

OK. The packages are ready. They will be shipped tomorrow, USPS Priority Mail Express in the 9.5x12 padded envelopes. USPS claims 1 day delivery in USA and 5 days to Colin.

I asked you all for $15 shipping and everybody sent cash as requested. Thank you. A few put in $20 and Colin paid a whole lot more for shipping to Scotland. He also chipped in a little extra for a beer! But I am not allowed beer any more, so I added all the cash up and had enough for faster shipping.

There is signature required, it is standard procedure for USPS Priority Mail Express.

Let me know IF you don't get your 'Stack' within just a few days. Not much I can do if they don't arrive, but we all will want to know if there is a problem. They are insured for a whooping $100, but...

I had fun and as a few pointed out, this project got us off our duffs and produce a series, which I never do.

Once they are delivered let's discuss, here on this thread.

Thank you everyone!